Daily activity

Assalamualaikum... 

Back again with me. As I said in my post last week, that in this week of practice we are not doing anymore but we are focusing on research. Some of my friends who have already started to start ACC trials. Every week our practice has to collect our one-week research resume collected on Friday. Where if we do not collect on time then we will be assigned to research at the hotel. 

Now we are also not gc anymore because it's not using the kitchen. All my friends whose titles are not yet in ACC are looking for stronger references so that brand titles can also be on ACC. Some of my friends who have a strong reference to work on their blog, where the blog really determines our value in this kitchen.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT