Daily activity 10

Assalamualaikum... 

Hello guys .... 
back with me who will tell the practical activities while in the kitchen. Today is our second day of practice. On the first day I included in the ADH class to give material about bread. On this day our mission is to make delicious pia, and the skin layered and not hard. And I will explain a little about pia cake, Kue Pia is a traditional cake originating from the Chinese community, and actually means 'cake'. Pia is made from a mixture of green beans and sugar wrapped in a flour mixture and baked. Pia in general has a sweet sweet taste and is now present in various variants such as chocolate, durian, cheese, and so on. 

We make pia cakes in groups and I make these pies together with my friend, Jo and Fissal. Making pia cakes uses the same technique by making croissants and denishes by putting fat into the dough and also folding the dough so that the dough has layers. This time I made pia cake with chocolate filling. The basic ingredients of making pia cakes are flour, butter and also water. Pia cake consists of two doughs, where one dough becomes the fat. This dough is made from flour and butter. Making a pie is quite difficult if it is not accompanied by patience. Because folding the pia dough is quite tiring because it's quite long. 

Before the pie is bake, it's good to get the pie at rest at room temperature so that the results are more optimal. My other friends make lots of pia cakes with various kinds of stuffing. There are apple compote stuffing, sweet potato stuffing and also cheese filling. Unfortunately today my pia cake failed because the skin was still a bit hard and the bottom wasn't neat either. For those of us who still fail, we cannot continue to the next material. So I will try to make pia cakes again tomorrow. for today only a few of us have succeeded in making the perfect pia cake. And pray insha allah tomorrow I will be, and I will learn more about pia.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT