Daily activity

Hello guys ....

Today I will tell you the results of my practice today, and today our last day of practice this week. I will explain from me go until I go home each. And I came to campus at 7.05 afterwards I put my bag inside the locker and I immediately took preparations that have been provided yesterday.


After that we waited for all our friends to come and after all we came oneline and we were absent as we usually checked the grooming and we were checking the tool, and all we finished in the cold kitcken, after which we explained a little bit of material and we were given the task of packing and gathering in the morning. Our menu today is celebes buffet. What is buffet buffet is Indonesian food served buffet.

After all we finished continuing to create a video for our assignment (LSP), after which we did our routine every day that is general cleaning and after all the finished division of our task immediately performed the task so that everything was quickly completed. We finished doing all of our resting rest while waiting for the jaya. After the pack arrived we were back oneline and we prayed before we went home.







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT