Daily activity

Hello guys ...

Meet me again in the second week of my first day of practice and today's menu of Indonesian buffet and my group who got the main course consisting of white rice, coconut milk terong, vegetable slaughter, meat rendang and baked chicken. Before we started preapare we were given the material with the pack and afterwards we explained about the menu today with chef dino and all finished we immediately preapare.

I will explain the menu that I prepare ie low meat is a meat dish with spicy flavors that are processed with a mixture of spices and spices. Taliwang roasted chickens are typical taliwang food, western sauces based on chicken meat. This meal is usually served along with typical lombok food, others for plecing kale. Here's what I can explain about the menu I get today.

After I have finished I finished all I put in the chiler and after that we did our routine ie general cleaning we did general cleaning from top to bottom and our working table went back after all general cleaning finished we took a break while waiting for the pack to close our activity today.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT