Daily activity

Hello guys ...

Today is the second day we practice, a holiday yesterday because the red (Maulid the Prophet Muhammad SAW). Today we came to the kitchen earlier than of hours 6.20 and about party at 6:30, we immediately oneline in the kitchen and before we perform we don't forget to pray according to religion and belief in each of us, after prayers we came up with is determined on the menu on the day and from appetizers to dessert and we also set up 40 pax for each menu today.

After oneline we immediately rush to resume our activities and I immediately raised brown stock on the stove and while I'm waiting for the brown stock boil me to cook rice and equipment sihh the porridge to soup pho the bo, and while I cook rice I was once in a while to check whether brown stock that I raise it's just boil or not to me to asikan to cook rice I forget brown stock. After the rice cook I was immediately move in smaller place so that when we pleting more easily, and after all over me also includes ingredients that are already fluffed into brown stock that has been boil and after all is done I was the fire and I clean the area of me.

And it is done we waiting for the restaurant open, and not long after the restaurant was open and we're standing in sections each of us and orderan of the restaurant were more and more but thank god we don't be overwhelmed to receive orderan. And after all over the restaurant was to shut down and we go straight to prayer and after our prayers, we will immediately clean the area of us before we preapare to the next day, and then we also direct general cleaning.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT