Assalamualaikum wr.wb


Today is my last day of practice for this week and it means this is my last blog this week. Here I would like to thank my readers who have read my blog. I leave somewhere around 07.10. Upon arrival I was lansumg rushing the cake to prepare me before entering the kitchen. It was useful to speed things up and avoid the occurrence of workmanship in the kitchen. Because in the kitchen we have to prioritize is work safety.


After that we are also one line in front of the kitchen, to be absent before entering the kitchen. After that we went one by one in our absence order. And we always keep our bags in the lockers and fill the log book lockers. This is aimed at if the key locker is lost then we can know who eliminates it. After that we entered the cold kitchen, And we are also one line. In our cold kitchen we were told to explain our preparations today. After that we have a little riview about our material.


After that we started to process our food. First I made a hard roll because of the hard roll that I made yesterday less, then it was force to make a cream pastry, after which I was told to make dark chocolate. After all we have finished plating our food each. Because today I get a dessert menu so when my open restaurant becomes a food cechker.food checker is the person who receives order from the restaurant. After our restaurant closing break for lunch. After that we entered one line for section division for general cleaning. After finishing our general cleaning one line and getting ready to go home.


Like my previous blog blog, I will expose some of my product results today that is choux a'la creame




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT