Daily activity

Assalamualaikum Wr wb


In this blog there is something different than my previous blog blog. The difference is that in 2 days I unite this blog because this week there is a mid test. on the first day I just prepare. We are preparing for the 1.4 rotation menu that is:


Chicken liver pate with hollandaise sc (appetizer)
Claim chowder (soup)
Spagheti bolognese (main course)
Baked custard tart (dessert)
Broiche (dessert)

I got preparations for chicken liver pate with hollandaise sc. First I toing for his chicken liver. While my liver liver is in the toing I prepare other ingredients. Once chicken liver is not frozen, I saute chicken liver along with butter and onion and then cooked until stop bleeding. The possibilities are stored in the chiler. After all preparing for the appetizer is over, I help my group friends who are preparing another menu.


On the second day of the day, I came to camp around 07.00 am, I rushed to the kitchen wearing uniform and in the kitchen. Then I lansjng continue preparing for the appetizer menu. First of my liver liver is blender with egg, after blending mixed with capers and chop finaly onion, then wrapped in aluminum foil and then steamed for about 30 minutes. Once it is steamed then cooled it to the chiler. After that chiken liver is rolled with baked beef then baked. Before cut is cooled first.


After all the food is done cooked, we are ready to open the restaurant. Starting from 13:20 until 14:20. After our restaurant closing we also clean the equipment we use. After that we rested for a while. Then we did our routine after using kitchen that is general cleaning. We are just general cleaning in cokd kitchen because we only use cold kitchen for doing. After finishing our general cleaning we had one line to get ready to go home and some delivery from the pack. My blog for today and thanks for reading my blog hopefully useful.


I will describe some of my product results for today that is chicken liver pate with hollandaise sauce



Roll the chiken liver with beef baken



Chicken liver after baked

Chicken liver after cuts and ready to plating

Chicken liver pate with hollandaise sauce  ready to served

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT