Daily activity english

Daily activity


Assalamualaikum

welcome guys blog me on my third week of practice, and just like my blog the week before i will still tell about my activities dikitchen for one day. Starting from my departure until my return home. At 07.20 I left the campus, I accidentally departed somewhat late because my campus distance is very close, can be about 5 minutes.jam 07:25 I have arrived at campus and I immediately rushed to kitchen.


Upon arrival at my kitchen, I knelt on a uniform kitchen such as apron (as a body protector from hot oil or hot water), necktie (tie) as a tightener so as not to fall into food, and savoir blank as a headguard to keep hair out of it. I'm in full swing oneline for absent, then we go in and save the bag in the locker and go straight in the cold kitchen and one line back to get the material about the menu for tomorrow from syahrial pack. after we finished finished divided the group for who is preparing today my group. I got an appetizer for the menu (the start menu).


After the preparation we finished resting for an hour, starting from 14.17-15.17 after the break we went back and forth one line in cold kitchen. Inside we were directed back to our previous material. After completing our review then section division for general cleaning. We are required to take the ganeral cleaning after we use kitchen, this is done so that our kitchen is always clean and well maintained. I got a section in cold kitchen. After finishing our general cleaning, we took a break to get rid of tiredness. after that one of our line to get ready to go home each of my daily activity for the day.


I will be showing some of my preparations for today's preparing for Chicken liver and herb pate hollandaise sc.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT