Daily activity

assalamualaikum


in my second blog this week, I will still tell my daily activity in my kitchen. I start from my departure campus until I returned to home and i will explain the results of my product today. hopefully useful.i left the school at 07.30pm, upon arrival at campus I went straight to the kitchen. before starting the activity in today our first one line in front of kitchen to absent, check our groaming, and equipment. after that we went to kitchen store to kept our thing at locker and then we rushed to cold kitchen for one line. here we use cold kitchen as our practice place together with semester 4. semesrter 4 using main kitchen, our 2nd semester using cold kitchen.


in our cold kitchen one line to receive material from mr. syahrial about the menu today until 10.00.before we start our first practice in riview by our seniors. this aim so that we do not forget about our last lesson and after our part of finished and we started the practice. and my group make an appetizer that is chicken liver and herb pate hollandaise sc. first we make hollandaise sc.

                
                                   
prepare for hollandaise sauce


after hollandaise sc finished then we made the chicken..at 14.08pm we open the restaurant for 2 hours. after our restaurant closed then we can be allowed to rest for 1 hour.
after we finished the rest we went back in cold kithen and direct one line before we do our routine after the practice of general cleaning, our senior continue riview to my friend who has not interview yet, after all finished in new riview we do general cleaning or what we used to call GC. before we do our general cleaning divided section we got section in cold kitchen.after general cleanup we rested a while before we went home. then we back to one line back in front of cold kitchen to ready to go home respectively. ok so for my daily activity for today and hopefully useful.

as I said above I will describe the results of my product today that is chicken liver and herb pate hollandaise sc.
picture 1

picture 2

picture 3
finishing from chicken liver and herb pate hollandaise sc

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT