Daily activity

I'll see you with me in the fourth day of my practice at the hotel gammara and today is not my last day of practice at the hotel gammar because there's always tomorrow, today I'm going to tell you what I'm doing at the hotel gammara and Today I went as usual which is jan 06.01, after I got on top of me directly help families so for completing the cookies are getting a little in restaurants, and after that I just fried taripang and while I'm waiting mateng I have also set up brown sugar so that when taripang is cooked through, we immediately put in brown sugar.

After breakfast finished, we will immediately go inside and I was helping families ririn to wrap gogoso, and after gogoso over families ririn also told me to make sugar dough and chocolate families ririn give me recipi sugar dough, and I was recorded in the small book I and after I note I prepared materials and tools that would be used, after all ready to immediately make the dough, dough I mix I also lubricated the mold that is going to be used, after the dough, I was with the mixture to the smaller so that we are more easy to pick up the mixture.

While I scored and the chef you came to help me print sugar dough, and after I finished print it out the chef to him was carrying sugar dough to the cart. chef to him is exsecutif the chef in pastry and he's a funny and good heart is not arrogant, chef you don't think it's just the chef we in the hotel gammara but he was also the chef we're in college, maybe so, what do you want me to say please to understand yaaa, if there is the wrong word, please to understand yaaaa.





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT