Daily activity

Hello guys.

Today is my first day of practice on the menu a la carte and today I's gon na be in the saction pastry, and today is the day which is where I'm happy to be because I also can practice on the menu a la carte, and before we started to practice, we don't forget to pray. after prayers we direct our activities, so I'll go straight into the pastry to help milna make katiri a bath because katiri the bathroom the rest of a little bit so that we made it because katiri a bath it should be ready 30 pcs.

I was weighing the materials used to katiri a bath, while I weigh the ingredients I was cooking water to katiri a bath, and after that I was weighing the materials and after the water boil us also put into the material was already in the weighing and we mix them until all the ingredients evenly and after all of us was forming his round but a bit flat, and after all is done we put into the chiller, and we were made to saucenya the brown sugar.

While we waited for sugar coat it's melting suddenly we were called to oneline back because pak ical want to review us about the menu a la carte, we oneline and pak ical point to us one by one to come forward to a menu and when I was appointed I can not answer because I learned was in it with my friend, and I am not too yesterday wasn't able to attend college because I am sick. So he figured I was in law with pak ical. Well what can we do that's god's plan.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT