Daily activity

Today is the second day of my practice at the hotel gammara, and yesterday I was told to come to the hotel around 6.00 and I went to dormitory from around the clock 05.20 I've been the way to the hotel, yaaa is not new for me to come to the hotel at 6.00 because when I was in high school I'm used to go fast, that's how our work, we should always remember what time is money, so we put to ourselves that we should not be a waste of time, a man who want to be successful must feel from the bitter, then that's sweet so that when we're over our not arrogant and we can also find out just how difficult it is to succeed.

Okk guys I'm going to continue what I did at the hotel gammara, and why am I in want me to come to the hotel quickly. Because, hotel rooms all full so we have to come quickly because a lot to breakfast, don't get food out have been exhausted and no attention because it was too busy in so we as a trening always check the food out if there is less, we will immediately add to it because it not to guests was disappointed with hotel services. " Because if guests complain, we must all get it from the chef, and we just any kid trening we also have to be a professional, how about we have a d a senior position in the scolded because of our apathetic and if give the trust we don't take very good care of him, then that trust will not come second time again, are you sad 😢.

After all the company's breakfast we were immediately hingga at the restaurant, and we prepare to Coffee break, and after all is done we've cleared the area pastry, before we go preparan for tomorrow. It's not just on our campus and general cleaning on the hotel was our general cleaning before move on to the next activity. After general cleaning finished we were back on the move back and I was told to make taripang with families ririn, right, I don't ever make taripang be families ririn give me the standard recipe taripang and families ririn also explained how to make it, and then after that I immediately preapare to make taripang. He said families ririn aulia that recipe taripang you three just a dee, I said husband iyeee families 😀.Wkwkwkw

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT