Daily activity

Today is the third day I practice at the hotel gammara, and like yesterday I go to the hotel around 05.40 and I arrive at the hotel about party at 6:30 yaaa a little late, though, in the middle of the night these days, there's a little to do before leaving 😁. After arriving at the hotel gammara I was absent and went upstairs to check the food stocnya the rest of a little bit in front of (restaurant), and I have also set up condiment the porridge that is, sugar, brown sugar and coconut milk is so thick. That's condiment the slurry being me who is in the future.

After all done we back on the move as usual and we do today is quite tiring because so much work we have to do, To the extent that we forgot to eat lunch, and fortunately we all not the weak to eat on time, that's our job is the time he is uncertain, 😁. The work was one by one is almost finished and we in turns to do activities that must we do the prayer. Even our little late for a little prayer that obviously we're not running out of time praying, praying I was going up to do back to my appointments in pastry.

As soon as I arrived at pastry.Kk so I said : aulia make you a banana fried the netherlands dee ', there is that banana in front of the chiler get noodles, 2 the de'.I : answering iyee families 😅. After my kupus all of the banana me up side down asked the families hadi, families how many eggs used to fry this banana families? Kk so I use moko just eight eggs, and don't moko take eggs in butter, na have it nearby mixing dough, and I said, iyee families. And I took the stuffing banana fried the netherlands who are in chiler, after banana in fried so I'll just chill and fill in the banana fried the netherlands.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT