Daily activity

Assalamualaikum...

I'll see you with me where today is my last day of practice in the kitchen and we'll meet again in two weeks to come God willing, and today i come quick as usual 😁. Once in my kitchen I prepared for grooming me first before I started to practice, and today is the last day so we make of the nation (food together), and all the ingredients that have been in preapre yesterday to spend on this day, so food that didn't come out to the restaurant, we eat them, and we made too fried rice.

Around 11 food must be ready to be taken to a restaurant, and a prayer is coming in and all men who are in the kitchen have to go to prayer and the girl, who replaced a guy and, after men her home from prayers we take turns to prayer. And after the girl back from prayers we were getting ready to eat before we can do general cleaning. After we from prayer in the food was already in for each of our friends who don't go to prayer so we're just taking it a plate of because it was in porsikan of each person.

After we ate we also continue our activities, namely general cleaning services that must we do before we were leaving the kitchen, and I was cleaning in the area of pastry for me in a pastry so I must to clean it back, ranging from equipment and materials that are not in use we have to keep it so neatly. After pastry done I was out of the main kitchen to help a friend I haven't done yet in a kitchen especially laitai to be mop.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT