Daily activity

Hello guys...

See you soon we're on a Sunday practice, and this week we entered the menu a la carte is actually the hell from last week we entered the menu a la carte but last week I had practice at the hotel gammara, so I don't get the menu a la carte, and today, and I also did not practice with my friend because today I'm in charge of in the first half of 1 A. Actually I don't know if i am in charge of today, but Sally's told me that I was in charge of today, yaaaaa was disappointed sihh for not being able to practice with a friend to the menu a la carte 2 in the first day, but it's my duty to in charge of in the first half of 1. So inevitably I have to do my job, and on the day this matter in the 1A is still sauce because there is still sauce that has he learned that Hollandaise sauce and Bernaice sauce.

Today I am in charge of with ardiyanto gosti and fuasia, and before we learning first we're praying and praying we the review again about the material they've learned during his stay in the kitchen, at about 10:00 we've finished their reviews and we immediately provide the material about the sauce, and we showing in front of them how to make Hollandaise sauce and Bernaice sauce, and we share the group and the pertamam to go first to make Hollandaise sauce and Bernaice sauce.

And for the two we rest outside to wait for his friend who was the first wave finished making Hollandaise sauce and Bernaice sauce. after a wave of the first over, the second wave got in to make Hollandaise sauce and Bernaice sauce, and after all is done we're oneline them to try and artificial flavoring sauce that do, so that when we asked them how to feel Hollandaise sauce and Bernaice sauce they can answer as they get, and we also explained the difference between mayonnaise and holandaise sauace.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT