Daily activity 7

Hello guys ... 

Back again on my blog Aulia Inzani where I will tell the daily life that I do while practicing in the kitchen. Now this is my third day of practice. As usual I come in the morning to the kitchen because we have a lot to do. In this 5th semester, we are required to really be able to master what we will make. So it is not just about making food, but we also need to know the right techniques, history and also know exactly what we will make. Today I will make sourbread. 

I will also make the sourbread have a hard texture on the outside but very soft on the inside. It also has a fragrant aroma and also a rather sour taste. Today some of my friends still continue to make croissants. Likewise with me, yesterday I and my friend Milna have made a croissant dough. So we divided the tasks, where I focused on making sourbread and my friend's focus was on making croissants. I will explain a little about sourdought, sourdought is an acid mixture made with techniques that utilize yeast from wild yeast such as cadida mileri and lactobacillus. Even though it's said to be a sour dough but it has a soft aroma and texture. 

I started processing sourdought into sourbread and also french bread. Because my sourdought failed, so I made french bread and sourbread using my friend's finished sourdought. To make sourbread I use recipe by mixing 180gr sourdought with 500gr hard flour and 250ml of water. Do not forget the yeastnya as much as 2 grams. After that, all ingredients are mixed until smooth and also smooth. The dough that has been smooth is rested for about 1 hour with room temperature and keep it airtight. And I also made several forms of sourbread, some were oval, round, oval and braid.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT