Daily activity 4

Assalamualaikum.... 

Hello guys...

Back again with me and as usual I will share my activities with you. So, today I prepare for tomorrow's menu, fast food, so we divide the group so that everything can run smoothly tomorrow, and today I have the task to make satay. And today I'm also towing chicken breast for my satay later. 

At 12 o'clock, I hurriedly chopped the chicken that had been towing this morning, and I cut into cubes and after that I also skewered the skewers, after everything was finished we were marrined the satay. And there are also other groups that make croissants and There are also other groups that make fast food like my group but different menus. even though we have a different menu, but we remain compact in implementing our respective activities.

The satay was burned again we prepared other condiments and we prepared the tools we will use later, and we boiled water to make warm tea because on our menu we have free warm tea for the buyers, and we also made crepes for the igin buy it and we sell it in the kitcken area. And in our croissant group, there were our seniors who taught them because 3 days ago, their croissants failed, so my seniors who taught the technique to make croissants after they were explained by our seniors, they immediately made them and after everything was finished, it turned out that they hadn't succeeded perfectly either. as it should be so they have to run around the field for 9 times. And after that we immediately did general cleaning and after everything was finished we waited until the floor in the kitchen was dry so we could go home.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT