Daily activity 3

Assalamualaikum... 

hello guys ...
Me Aulia inzani alhamdulillah to this day we are still reunited through the writings on my blog.
yeah ... like the day before, today I will go back to tell a little about the activities that I did during the day. God willing, I will tell you everything that I do in the kitchen and I will tell the activities. me, let's just read it until it's finished huh.

Today is the third day we enter practice. Today we are still entrusted to handle the job fair lunch box. But on the second day of the job fair, it was the second group's turn to handle the lunch box for the job fair. On Monday yesterday, the second group had been prepared so that today they would just be doing and finishing. While group two handles lunch box, group three handles for the snack box and group one prepares for fast food tomorrow.

And after all that was done we went back to clean our area and we also saved the leftovers that were there for us to eat, and after that we ate and we went back to our activities every day before we went home. We do general cleaning and everything has to be clean and shiny. There is no dirt left because our boss Genk is very clean. He doesn't want any dirt left behind.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT