Daily activity 1

Assalamualaikum.... Hello guys ... Today is the day I first entered the kitchen for 6 months of trening, and surely this heart is happy because I can gather again with my friends and we also tell how our experiences during our trening place, they all have stories that different. Yeah, today was fun for me.

Guys ... 
The kitchen on my campus has changed again and I'm dizzy because everything was different before I left trening, and the tools in the kitchen were all completely new and complete. Well I'm very happy because my campus kitchen is getting better and more beautiful.

Yaaaaa .... 
D pastry equipment is getting more and more complete, so we no longer need to fight over tools and we don't need to queue anymore to use equipment because there are more and more tools in the kitchen. This is my story today, sorry, yes, if there is a wrong word or even

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT