Daily activity 15

Assalamualaikum.... 

back with me Aulia Inzani, today I will tell you my activities during the full day in the kitchen and on this third day we did not continue to make the legit layer because ADH was having problems because they melangar rules in the kitchen so he was issued inside kitchen, therefore it is the 5th semester that handles their table d'hote. yesterday they had prepared all the materials that we wanted to use and we were divided into 2 groups. There is a table d'hote handle there is also a layer that makes legis. And after the group division is finished we immediately work according to our respective assignments because at 11.00 all food must be finished. 

And I got a handle to handle rice and pickles and sauce, we worked according to their respective duties and I immediately cooked rice 4 kilos after the rice had risen in the steamer I immediately sautéed the sauce that had been prepared with ADH kids yesterday, so I sautéed it while waiting for the rice to cook. ok after that I returned the equipment and materials that were not used anymore, and after that we were lott for a steward schedule today. after that the rice was cooked I turn off the stove and I move it in the place that has been provided. 

after the restaurant menu closed we were immediately clean and we were resting and eating and praying after we finished we continued preparations for the next day, after the preperant was finished we immediately did general cleaning, we had to clean the kitchen hinnga at 15.00 kithen must be clean and no dirt which is still around kithen. after that we rested again and we also waited maam diamond to close our activities today.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT