Daily activity 16

Assalamualaikum..... 

Today is our last day to practice, and today I will make a layer of legis because I already handled table d'hote yesterday so we exchanged it and today I made it alone because my friend is in the next group, so I made it myself. Well that's how we have to accept the risk and I immediately weigh the material we are going to do and after that I also look for molds for the legis layer, after that I mix the material that I weighed earlier. 

Today I started to make a legit layer. Previously, I have already told you what the legit layer is. As the name suggests "lapis" this cake has many layers. Creating a legit layer requires a lot of time and extra energy and patience because each layer must be baked with a certain level of maturity and color, otherwise each layer cannot stick properly and also the color is not good. For the height of the legit layer at least 5cm. I also started to make legit layers with care and. 

Every layer of the legit layer must be the same, if not then we will repeat making the legit layer. After I made the legit layer, I also presented the legit layer that I made. For color, texture and also the taste is right but my legit layer is rather dry so I have to make another legit layer. After finishing the legit layer and group one also finished handling the table d'hote and preparing for Friday's blessing, we also started cleaning genera. But before our general cleaning, first lunch.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT