Daily activiti

Hello guys .... 😀



Picture 1 is coconut milk eggplant and I will explain a bit of eggplant history. The eggplant is a fruit-producing plant that is made into vegetables. Asalnyaa is India and eggplant is also related to reality and somewhat away from tomatoes. That is what I can explain about eggplant, this coconut milk is our nenu today and not just the eggplant we make today, many kinds of foodstuffs we make today in mainstream or commonly used foods course.




Figure 2 is a roasted chicken. I will explain a bit about the above picture that is baked taliwang chicken is one of the typical dishes from the lombok nusantara which is popular with savory and spicy bites. The poultry chickens are typical of this area, this chili is originally from the village of taliwang coral, precisely in the area of ​​cakranegara. That's what I can tell you about a roasted chicken. Taliwang roasted chicken is also one of our menus on the same day as the coconut husk in the first picture.




Figure 3 is shady. Rendang is a typical North Sumatera cuisine. Rendang is a spicy taste of meat that uses a mixture of various spices or spices. This dish is produced from a process of cooking that is repeatedly warmed with coconut milk. Rendang also entered the main course same with the two pictures above which I have explained, that's our menu this day sorry because I can not explain all our menu, I can only explain 3 only. There are still many menus that I have not explained maybe in the next story I will explain again but instead the main course course might be Dissert 😀.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT