Daily activity

Assalamualaikum ... kawan !!!


My third blog this week entered the chinesee food menu. I came here at 07.20. When I was in the kitchen I used my uniform. Because the time was long, then I took a breakfast for bread. After the hour of arrival, we are in front of one line of front of the kitchen for absentee entry. We start to enter according to our absen each. We are one line in cold kitchen, before we start our activity today we pray first. After that we immediately release the materials that have been prepared yesterday. After all our out comes one line back because there is an explanation from chef aldyno about the menu today.


After chef aldyno finishes giving directions, we are always working on our own work, which is for those who are doing what to do for the chinesee food menu and to prepare prepare for the mini burger tomorrow. Since my group got a dessert menu, we went straight to kepastry to process our food. After completing all of our time for a while, then came back for a general cleaning in the cold kitchen area. After completing our break back during lunch.


After lunch we went back to the genral cleaning in the main kitchen. But before that, we were one line again for a little delivery from the chef aldyno. After that we were in general cleaning. After all finished and clean, we rested for a while back home. one line again in front of the kitchen for a bit of delivery from ichal pack and to get ready to go home each. my blog today thank you and thank you.


I will expose some of my product results today that is thang yuan.










Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT