Daily activity

Assalamualaiku sobat

On this second day there was a different one, we expected to come around at 10. because actually today is a holiday but we are still in. But there are 3 of our friends who have to come at 7 o'clock. Today our menu is sushi. I arrived at campus around 10 o'clock, so I used to wear my uniform and help my friend who is doing today. I help in the sushi section.

After we finished making sushi, we were told to help our seniors finish their dishes. That helps the steward, some who make a barongko cake, and some of them are cut into pieces of vegetables. After finished helping our senior take a break for a while. Completing our rest back in to prepare manu tomorrow which is chinesee food menu. My group got for dessert menu ie tang yuan.

After all done on prepare we re-break for lunch. After lunch and rest we went back to the cleaning genre. We were general cleaning in the cold kitchen area, butcher, and rest area. After finishing our general cleaning we rested while waiting for the time to arrive. We were one line back in front of the kitchen to get ready to go home each and a little delivery from the ichal pack. My blog today thank you and my friends.

I'll show you a little bit of my product results for today.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT