Daily activuty

Assalamualaikum. Wr. Wb


Alhamdulillah we are still rediscovered by God Almighty. At this day I departed somewhat sooner at around 06:40 and arrived at campus around 07:00 pm Until dikitchen, because there is still time, so I took it for breakfast first before entering kitchen, and it must be done before entering kitchen, because life in kitchen is very much hard. After sarapam I wear my uniform and one line to be absent before entering kitchen.


We entered the kitchen in the absence order, once we entered one line in cold kitchen. And wart want to go in our class to give us motivation so that we do not give up quickly and we are always in the spirit, and after our classmates talk in our class, we have to tell us what we have to do today and we divide our assignments so our work is always awake. And my group is ordered to keep the kitchen clean.


For the thailand food menu this time I only help the menu of dessert menu ie khao neow ma muang (thailand), sticky rice with manggo recipe (english). And we did it for today and we had to finish at 13.00 and after we had finished we cleaned our area each and after that we rested after our break back in and we were general cleaning and then we were getting ready to go to home each


I'll show you some of my product results today

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT