Daily activity

Assalamualaikum. Wr. Wb


Back again with my blog on wednesday I will tell my prodak result today, today's menu is a menu from thailand and I dump the main course or main course and today I will tell about my activities during making food from thailand. The specialty of Thai food is that it feels like. Pedis, sour and sour, we can also easily find out how it is actually Thai food.


On this day I'm guessing the main course is GAI TOD TAKRAI, YAM MAKEUA YO, KHAU PLAO referred to by GAI TOD TAKRAI is like chicken galanga in Indonesian menu, but the difference of gai tod patrai with chicken galangal is if gai tod ditr it in fried and chicken it was in marianet with lemongrass, graound thai chilli, garlic and black pepper, and after that we had fried and lemongrass we had fried also but to give the flour to be savory and if the gingerbread chicken method was using steam method.


And I will explain the difference between KHAU PLAO and ALA INDONESIA WHITE PURPOSE. If khau plao is a bigger rice compared to Indonesian rice and khau plao many contain water so that khau plao is soft and compliments when it is cooked while white rice in Indonesia it rice is small and a little bit of water so that after cooking it is rather hard and more good to make fried rice.


That is the thailand menu I made today and I will also give you an idea of ​​the thailand menu



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT