Daily activity

Assalamualaikum. Wr. Wb

Today is my first day of practice in and day I will tell you what I do. I came to campus early 06:40 am on my campus straight breakfast and while waiting for a friend who has not come, after which we one line and senior checked our grooming and our equipment. Then we entered and kept the bag in the locker. After that one line back and pray before starting the practice.


And after we prayed we gave our menu on today's menu of japanese food consisting of Okomoyaki, Miso soup, Sushi and Dorayaki. And then we were in riview with our senior until 11.30 and after that we were given a break for prayer, after we prayed we came back one line in cold kitcken and we re-taught to make garnish with senior and we were also given a little material about japanese food.

And today I get the job to prepare the course course Sushi, and after that we prepare the material we will make for tomorrow and after that we immediately store the materials we have prepared and seafood we have also we towing and around 14.30 we embarrass our routine that is general cleaning in the kitchen and I clean the main kitchen area and I also help my unfinished friend for general cleaning. After general cleaning we finished back one line to prepare for home.

I'll show you a little bit of my preplay on this day



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT