Daily activity

Assalamualaikum. Wr. Wb
We meet again guys on my blog and I will tell you about my activities during the kitchen and on this day I went to campus at 07.30 and the journey from boarding to college was quite far and I arrived at the campus around 08:01 and after I arrived at the kitchen I immediately smoothed my grooming before entering the kitchen ranging from tip of hair to toe and clothes we use it must neat, clean, and fragrant.

After all we finished one line as usual and after that we went in cold kitcken and one line according to the existing group and I was in group 2. We one line and pray before our activity started and after that we riview around the clock 10.20 and and after that we re-riview about the product that we have made until about 11 o'clock. After that we also divided what will we do. For group one they are preparing materials for doing tomorrow. And group 2 takes care of the product and I feel that group.

I and my product research group, discuss about our product. After that we rest for 1 hour. After that we went back and one line, to discuss about the menu tomorrow. After that we also division section for general cleaning. We also do general cleaning with clean and tidy as before. This is all we do to keep our kitchen clean, tidy and fragrant. After the completion of general cleaning we were rested while waiting my friend still doing general cleaning. After we finished our general cleaning one line to get ready to go home respectively. thats all for today, wait for my next blog and thank you guys .......

Below is a photo on when me and my group discuss about our research product.

i




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT