Daily activity

Assalamualaikum...  
Hello guys 😍

Today is my first time in to the secound semester, and also this is my first blog. My name Aulia Inzani you can call me Aulia, and now i'm a student at tourisem polytchnic of makassar, hospitality departement, cullinary art manajement. And now i'm a secound semester. And i would like to tell about my daily activity. Start from when i came in university into the kitchen, one line general cleaning untill i come back from the kitchen. 


At 7.35 i go to university from home, after arrived at university. I started to prepare myself ,  after that we are one line in front of the kitchen , and then we entered the cold kitchen and we get some material from our lecturer mr.syahrial, he explained to us about breakfast and breakfast's standart , after some explainaion , we are split into groups to make our product which is  hardroll , softroll and twist bread  after that we rest and make our second product which is danish and croissant. 

After around 4.20 PM all of our product is done , we are also cleaned our used tools and working space , and then we take a pray break and prepare for general cleaning , we had our own working area for general cleaning so it is finished faster so we can also go home earlier and rest , but before that we are getting some explainatiob about our product results by our lecturer mr ichal , and we are also informed about our activity tomorrow and asked to go to campus earlier and then after all of that we can go home. 

I will give a recipi or product that i make and also. I will give little picture abaout bread and my group get a hard roll.  

Ingredients : 

  • Water                       350 g
  • Yeast                           10 g
  • Salt                              14 g
  • Hard flour                  625 g
  • Sugar                            14 g
  • Shortening                   14 g
  • Egg whites                   14 g




That's the result of my product that is hard that is already bake. And after so, we were ordered to close.

Okay, maybe this is all I can give you, sorry if there is a wrong word.

Wa'alikumsalam...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT