Hello guys....
Back again on my blog. This is my first blog in the second week of practice, and here I am  Aulia inzani as a student of Makassar Tourism Polytechnic, Culinary Department of Hospitality Department, I will discuss about my daily activity during in Makassar Polytechnic Tourism, starting from home until returning to home. And also I will expose a little of my products today. And back before I write my daily activity, I want to apologize if there is a mistake.

At 06:00 I have left from home, today I am a little quick to go to campus because there is a ceremony . After that I completed  to prepare before entering in the kitchen that is wear uniform complete. And then we stand in one line directly in front of the kitchen to absent, and check completeness by seniors. Then we went in to store the bag and then in locker direct one line in the cold kitchen. In the cold kitchen we get the material from mr. Syahrial until 11: 00 a.m  .After that he made groups,for the group to prepare table de hote menu tomorrow, I got  the main course that is baked potatoes. When we finished we immediately rest for 1 hour.

At 13:00 p.m we reentered, and we stand in one line in the cold kitchen, to receive material from mr. Ical about which group off and on to open restaurant tomorrow. And not only that, mr. Ical also discuss about the research we will do. After that we divided the group for general cleaning. After finishing the general cleaning we rest while waiting for senior finish general cleaning.And then before we get ready back to home there is a little submission from mr. Jaya, after we pray and back to home respectively.I thing that's all for my blog today.

as I said above I will describe the results of my product today that is baked potatoes:






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT