Daily activity

Haii guys... 

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb. Welcome back to my blog. This is my third blog this week. I am still going to tell you about my daily activity for today.and I will explain a little result of my product today.and before i write my daily activity, I want to thank the lecturers and suvervisor who has guided us And also thank you to the the readers who have been willing to read my blog. Ok guys hopefully my blog will be useful.

At 7:15 am I left home and went to campus, I arrived at campus around 7:30 am. After i arrived i went straight to the kitchen to prepared by wearing a complete uniform. Around 08:10 am we one line in front of the kitchen and supervisors checked our grooming and toolbag after that we went directly in to the kitchen to stored our bag in the locker ,. After that we went to cold kitchen and one line to received referrals and after that we were ordered to do activity as usual and i get potatoes au gratin.

And after the potato finished, we immediately cleaned our area after that we plating immediately after our plating finished we cleaned our utensil that were not in use again, and after that I got table manner and we went straight to the restaurant for table manner and after we finished table manner we one line again and we took a break for 1 hour and after that we one line and we did general cleaning and I was placed in the cold kitchen and general cleaning finished we immediately get ready to go home respectively.









Waalaikumsalam. Wr. Wb

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT