Daily activity

Hello guys ... 😉
Today I will tell you anything I do from the start to campus until coming home, don't get bored to read my blog. If you want to know anything I do on campus, just visit my blog you can know about my day in campus, in this blog I will tell about preparetion for english breakfast, but sorry ya if there is one because we're still learning together.

At 06.30 am I went to campus, after arriving at campus I stopped taking the kitchen key in security, after that I opened the kitchen, windows, gas and oven for bake products that are ready to bake, after all is done we're one line according to the group in cold kitchen, and we make the product that has been divided into each group, and our group prepare the material we will tomorrow, each group is different tasks, there can be egg dishes, coffee or tea, bake and after the resto open we're break around 12:42.

At 13:42 we returned one line in the cold kitchen, and we finished our unfinished tasks, and after all we got back together and Mr. ical gave us an explanation of the blogs we created and the mini projects we will carry out and present in the semester 5. Here we are taught to make a business that is different than others, something new for us and our business opportunity can be better, here we are not just cooks or chef but we can also open new insights or discoveries that new.


Okay, now I will expose the image of my products that I created today:

English Muffin

- water                     375 g
- Instant yeast             8 g
- Hard flour               500 g
- salt                              8 g
- sugar                           8 g
- nonfat milk solids shortening    12 g
- shortening                8 g







 Thank you guys already had time to read my blog, sorry if there is one word because we don't escape from mistakes, because I am a human being. Don't forget to comment yaaa 😄😘

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT