Daily activity

Hello guys ......

Back again in my activity blog that must be discussing about my daily life in the kitchen politeknik Makassar. this is my fourth blog for this week and as usually in practice week I arrived early at exactly 06.35. when arrived in my kitchen i directly prepare like wearing a uniform complete from head to toe after we started one line before entering the kitchen to absent first. after that we enter in the cold kitchen for one line for breafing before starting breakfast menu practice for today.


After that we divided the group and my group got fruit slicer and fry cracker. After all finished, i put all my prep into the freezer. After that I got turn to enter at restaurant for table maner.after finished at restaurant I helped my friend to closing the restaurant. then we reentered the cold kitchen for one line and cleaned up the cold kichen bit..after finished cleaning our cold kitchen break for one hour.


At 01.30 we come back to the cold kitchen one line to review a little our material. after all finished in riview by senior we also given a little material with seniors. We rest break to wait for seniors who are still doing in the kitchen. After the senior is finished, we start general cleaning one kitchen each person different section and I get a part in bakery and main kitchen, after I finished my rest while waiting for seniors who have not finished their duties after all we finished one line online and get ready to go home.


The following are some pictures of our activities during practice.

                                              
Gambar 1 adalah acar


Gambar 2 adalah fruid slice 



Gambar 3 adalah beef satay 

So this is my blog for today and keep waiting for my blog in the future

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Food terminologi

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT

UTENSIL AND EQUIPMENT